Just a little stressed right now...

I'm a book loving, crafting, dry-felting, jewellery making, scrapbooking, old movie loving, husband's business developing, over-whelmed MOM. Between the house, house work, kids, husband, the cats, dog, work, church, extra-curricular activities for the children and now school for me too ... I haven't quite figured out how to put everything together smoothly without occasionally misplacing my cars keys.



Saturday, September 18, 2010

Scrap with Stacy - Tim Holtz giveaway.

Seriously? Who doesn't love Distress Ink? Have you tried it? It's fantastic. And, grungeboard... I have been dying to try grungeboard! So all you have to do is visit the link, follow her directions to win a fantastic Tim Holtz giveaway. And if you don't enter? Fine, because I want it for me, me and me! :) You have to enter by October 31st, so what are you waiting for! Go, go now but come back and visit me sometime. Just click on the title of this post and you will go directly to Stacy's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment