Just a little stressed right now...

I'm a book loving, crafting, dry-felting, jewellery making, scrapbooking, old movie loving, husband's business developing, over-whelmed MOM. Between the house, house work, kids, husband, the cats, dog, work, church, extra-curricular activities for the children and now school for me too ... I haven't quite figured out how to put everything together smoothly without occasionally misplacing my cars keys.



Friday, April 09, 2010

Getting there...

I haven`t finished my crochet square yet but I know more now than I knew on Monday. I would crochet a few lines, realize that it doesn`t look anything like the picture and then rip it out. After a few times (more than I want to admit)I finally have begun to imitate the look of the photo. I find the actual directions don`t really tell you everything you need to know about how to crochet. By Sunday, I think I might accomplish a square, or at least half of a really good attempt at a square.

No comments:

Post a Comment