Just a little stressed right now...

I'm a book loving, crafting, dry-felting, jewellery making, scrapbooking, old movie loving, husband's business developing, over-whelmed MOM. Between the house, house work, kids, husband, the cats, dog, work, church, extra-curricular activities for the children and now school for me too ... I haven't quite figured out how to put everything together smoothly without occasionally misplacing my cars keys.



Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Navigating

I am having a hard time navigating around Blogger, etc. I haven't figured out why I can follow some people by simply clicking follow at the top of the page and why I can't for others. I also want to know how I can search for like-minded blogs. I know I can click on links below blogs to find blogs with similar tags but... this all seems pretty convoluted. I am sure I could read up on it on here, somewhere, but who wants to do that? I guess I'll just keep playing around until I figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I am so frustrated. I am having problems trying to adding picasa so I can show photos of some of my felted creations. I just have to get up and get out of here for awhile.

    ReplyDelete