Just a little stressed right now...

I'm a book loving, crafting, dry-felting, jewellery making, scrapbooking, old movie loving, husband's business developing, over-whelmed MOM. Between the house, house work, kids, husband, the cats, dog, work, church, extra-curricular activities for the children and now school for me too ... I haven't quite figured out how to put everything together smoothly without occasionally misplacing my cars keys.



Sunday, April 11, 2010

Treehouse tv website

This is another site that my kids love. Treehouse t.v. has lots of great t.v. shows. Dora the Explorer, Diego, The Backyardigans are some of my kid's favourites. This website has games, colouring pages, etc. to entertain your kid's on a dreary day. Which is not today. It's a beautiful, sunny day and so we're going outside! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment